February 26, 2007

Heroes - Company Man

This was one of, if not, THE best episodes of Heroes so far. We learn so much about the company that runs Primatech Paper Co. We learn parts of HRG guy's past, and of Hiro's father's affiliation with the company that strives to protect us from the people that aren't like us.

Just as a further note, I found it so great that we see how everyone is starting to fit together. Hiro's dad working for Primatech, HRG and Claude being partners, the place where HRG gets Claire for the first time being where Claude loved to go (the place with the pigeons). It's all coming together. Can't wait for the next episode...

Alas, I'll be gone for a week or so, so I won't be doing updates till I get back. Hope you can hold out.

1 comment:

Dan said...

I'm going to try something different. In order not to put any spoilers, I'm putting spoiler info in the comments.

Just some things I noticed from this episode.

1. The Haitian man had the same symbol on his necklace that Nicky has on her back. It looks like a greek symbol, though I can't make it out.

2. HRG is obviously a "good guy". He was willing to sacrifice everything he loves, including his family so that Claire can have a fresh start. HRG has lost all of his memories, and is likely to just walk the streets not remembering anything. This was VERY well done, IMO.

3. Eric Roberts' character, who seems to be the head of HRGs "sector" of the organization. I can't understand his motives yet. At times he seemed to just be as evil as HRG used to be, but then when he saw Claire saving them all he looked almost stoic and in awe of it all. I guess we'll have to figure him out soon.